Pure New Zealand Greenshell™ Mussels with Garlic Butter
12 x Pure New Zealand Greenshell Mussels™
|150gms||Butter – softened but not melted|
|1 medium||Fresh Garlic Clove - minced|
Fresh Italian Parsley – finely chopped
1. In a suitable mixing bowl mix the butter, garlic & parsley.
2. Pre heat the oven to a medium heat (approx 160°C / 320°F)
3. Set the ½ shell mussels on to a suitable baking tray with sides (to stop any juice from spilling), with a teaspoon evenly distribute the butter mixture on top of all the mussels.
4. Place into the oven & allow to bake for approx 5-7 minutes, or until all the mussels are evenly hot.
5. Remove from the tray on to a suitable service plate or tray, any juices from the mussels can be used to baste the mussels prior to service
6. Garnish with fresh Italian parsley & serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over the top.